Quote of the Day

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ace of Hearts...!!!

iPhone heart photo - 43/365 - Ace of HeartsImage by findingthenow
i expect things,and i never get.
Often they let go,Often forget.
Life is like a game of cards,
Seldom you get the Ace of Hearts!


Life for me is full of irony,
Happy days are sewn with mix of tyranny...
Those who are dear are not quiet near,
and some who are near are also not quiet near..!


The little things that i desire,
budding from inside, my soul's fire.
Are turned to ashes by their cold ire,
Trickle down tears, & i still aspire.



If it is something i really want,
I won't get jolted by unexpected daunt.
I won't be startled, I won't be marred,
In game of life, shall always find my Ace of Hearts...!



© 2010 SOMYA HARSH,. all rights reserved
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Search Tool

No comments: